Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

I know-- I have been MIA most of 2011.

I had a bunch of things to deal with in my personal life.

Ian and I are having a baby! I'm 28 weeks along, due March 27, 2012. We know she's a little girl-- Lorelai Aurora Lynn Gallagher. Every doctor's visit I have, the doctor points out how active the little princess is. She's a mover and a shaker. I started feeling her move around week 22-- on November 12th.

 Here's little Lorelai curled up in a ball shape. I do this all the time (well, did before I grew a big tummy...) When I saw this image in the ultrasound, I heart just about burst. She's a little me :)

In other exciting news, one of my older sisters is also pregnant. We are both due the same day! She is having a boy, naming him Nicholas James. I'm excited to play with both babies!

I wish I could say I have been busy crafting up a storm for the little ones but in reality, I have been too worn out to sew a stitch. I am starting to feel a bit more energectic, though slower and with more aches and pains. I am hoping I start with the crafting soon... I miss it and have a laundry list of things to make.

Let me know if you know of any must-haves I can make my sweet little one or for my sister. This is my first and my sister's second.

No comments: