Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bunny Bun Cover: Viking Club

I bought a Viking sewing machine at my local Joann's just this past January. The company offers monthly skills classes that if you bought a machine, you can sign up for.

I was fortunate enough to attend the April class this past week. The projects were for basket liners.

Check out my handiwork! The bunny bun cover (typically seen as a hen whose wing you would lift to access the warm rolls inside the basked underneath) is too cute. I was really pleased with how it came out. The wonderful ladies at Viking were very patient. I appreciate all the extra time they gave me and my questions.


I am getting better at using my machine, which is exciting. This weekend, I will be making some baby items for my sister and a co-worker. More on that later!

No comments: