Friday, June 25, 2010

I Finished It!! -- But I Can't Show You :-(

So... a tornado (the second one in my lifetime) ripped thru my town yesterday. Trees and telephone poles are all over my (normally) quiet and shady street. We are fine-- no worries there. Aside from being too hot, the only real damage we took was my boyfriend's car window was blown out by a falling tree limb. The interior was soaked and the window is totally gone but we are healthy and that is what is important.

This, of course, means that I cannot upload my pictures to my computer to show you my beautiful, finished steering wheel cover. I will, though. I promise! I will include the two sites where I found instructions to make one plus my own personal changes to the pattern. As you can see above, I made a pieced top of pinks and blacks to match my car named Hansel. 
More on all of that later as well.

No comments: