Friday, August 20, 2010

What WAS on my Hook- Update

My sister is a bridesmaid in her friend's wedding in November. For the bridal shower, they are planning a kitchen (red and black) theme. Its is really sweet, actually. Apparently she has always wanted a black and red kitchen-- so her girls are making sure she gets it. Cait asked me to make a red and black hot pad like the ones I had made her and my sisters earlier this year. It took a little time to find black cotton yarn but I did and... ta da! Done in one night.

 
I finished the Rose Purse I was crocheting last week. Now comes the tricky part-- felting. I like that the directions basically say "wash in hot water with a few other garments for friction." Something tells me it will be harder than just that. Any advice?

And I made this a while ago for a friend and co-worker and forgot to post it. Basically, I made it as a part of an inside joke so he can keep smiling while he is stressed out at work. Gene is a character, let me tell you. If you are interested in making your own Happy Poo, follow this link to the pattern.

No comments: