Sunday, July 12, 2009

Paying It Forward!

I came across this awesome idea on a handmade blog I follow called Sweet Tidings. I tried to trace the idea back to its original source, but could not find it. But anyways-- I am really excited. Here is how it works:

First 5 people who comment on this post will receive something special and made by me! It will be unique and special and heartfelt! What's the catch? In return, all you need to do is please post a Pay It Forward on your blog:


The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something tangible.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your note.
7. Make sure you send me your email so I can get in contact with you for the mailing!

IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you post your own note to pay this forward.

1 comment:

Christy Amular said...

hi shanny! so lovely to meet you! thanks for paying it forward.

email me your addy soon! best regards.

Christy