Monday, July 19, 2010

Sent: Christmas in July

I would expect that by now, my swap-mates at Craftaholic's have received thier gifts.I didnt want to ruin the suprise by positing them too early but anyway--here are some pictures of what I sent out! I have patterns for most of what I sent out (Or I could write one if I don't). If anyone is interested, let me know.

I had a ton of fun making presents for this swap-- I love to swap!! If anyone hears of any other swaps coming up, please let me know. Getting and sending presents in the mail is the best.

I'll post a picture of what I recieved later tonight. I am still waiting on the international package to arrive from Italy.

Yay!

1 comment:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Shanny,
Oh my gosh girl! You were busy!! Love all the things you made and I'm sure your giftees did too! wow. way to go! Thanks for linking up and showing off what you made! The next Gift Exchange will be in November, I hope you sign up again :)
happy crafting,
Linda