Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Tote Swap



As promised, here is a better look at the halloween tote I was making for the swap at Aunt Pitty Pat's.

I also added in some cute extras for my swap partner, Melinda. I bought the stamp at Joann's, the mini sign at Michael's, and the fabrics on Ebay! The little ghost was made with acrylic yarn, fiberfil, and a pattern on the Lion Brand website found here.

I hope she liked it!

Now I am spending my time working on making the spiderweb Halloween swap blocks, also for Aunt Pitty Pat's swap. I have several pieces joined but only two blocks actually completed. My goal is to have it in the mail by monday October 11th, at the latest. That means I am going to have to hunker down and concentrate-- not always my strongest trait.

Another project on my burner are four squares I am testing for Donna at SmoothFox. Even though I already had a bunch of work to do, I couldn't resist volunteering to test these patterns. They are different from my usual fair and a great opportunity to bust out some pink yarn to make additions to the Pink Square Project.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I love my bag and the other things you sent. Thank you so much.

Becky Farley said...

oh my word that lil ghost is so cute!! :) Good swap!