Monday, November 23, 2009

Etsy for Me

Yay Etsy purchases!

This is a 50's Silver Spinner Heart. Isn't it charming. I found it at RagTrader's shop. There are some really fantastic metal objects as well as some really charming vintage pieces. I recommend you take some time and look around. I almost also purchased the Love Meter necklace (in English and French) but I managed to contain my shopping fingers... for now.


This fantastic piece is from SpoonerZ's Etsy Shop. There are several really interesting objects made from forks, knives, and spoons available at the shop. Most of the items are made custom to order. I asked for this necklace to have my family name, centered, and the names of my family members surrounding. I am really excited to receive this item in the mail.


I also picked up a number of different eye sets from the 6060 Etsy Shop. These little gems I have been oggling for a few weeks as I don't exactly *need* additional eyes right now but I really liked these. The eyes at 6060 were what had set me on my Esty shoping adventure. I had fun, I have to admit.

There were so many other things I wanted to buy but... I'll wait another week and see how I feel about them after giving more consideration.

Oh, who am I kidding? I am such an impluse shopper it is rediculas. More purchases will be posted soon, I am sure.

1 comment:

felicia said...

Hey Shanny! Thank you for your sweet, sweet comment on Sweet Tidings! Best of luck on the giveaway!

p.s. love your blog!!!

Love,
Mrs Woo x