Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Entry Hall Art, Part 2

Progress!

Today I hung up a few elements that I had already prepared for the entry way. There should be a long shelf above the back rose cut out (Home Goods. You have to love Home Goods), but the weight of the shelf was too much for the nails I was using. I guess I need to install it with some screws? I have never hung shelves before so I am just not sure. I will Google it later! Google rarely fails me.

I am on the fence about the fabric circle I have going on in the lower middle section. I am going to wait until everything is hung before I make a final decision on it, of course, but as it stands now the circle just looks out of place. I do have a small canvas that could go there if I decide to change my mind.

I do love options.

No comments: